All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat better way to celebrate an occasion than with a specially decorated cake! Cake Decorating is full of easy to follow recipes that will allow you to impress even your fiercest critics. With specific hints and tips you will soon be a master of the trickiest sugar paste techniques and edible paper decorations. A gorgeous practical gift!
- Author BiographyAnn Nicol is a cookery writer, editor and food stylist of many years' experience and an expert on baking and cake decorating. She has written for leading magazines such as BBC Good Food, Best, and Woman's Weekly and her many books include The Best-ever Book of Cakes and 100 Great Baking Recipes.
- Author(s)Ann Nicol
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleQuick & Easy, Proven Recipes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note180 colour illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.