All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor creative bakers who are seeking a tastier alternative to fondant, this book explores a versatile ugat-like confection that performs like fondant but is easily made from chocolate. With over 380 colour photographs and 40 unique tutorials, this book demonstrates how to: make modelling chocolate from scratch; wrap a cake in patterned chocolate; make realistic bows, flowers, and leaves made of chocolate; sculpt 3D cakes and figurines; push the envelope of cake design. For even the most casual reader, this book promises to delight and surprise the eye.
- Author BiographyKristen Coniaris is a professionally trained pastry chef and the creator of Wicked Goodies extreme cakes and gingerbread house designs. She holds a Professional Chef's Degree from the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts and has 17 years of food industry experience specializing in pastry arts, bakery management, product development, and cake design. She has engineered over 1000 custom wedding cakes, three award-winning gingerbread houses, and one giant rooster cake for TLC's reality show, Fabulous Cakes.
- Author(s)Kristen Coniaris
- PublisherButtercream Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButtercream Press
- Content Note380+ colour photos
- Weight792 g
- Width230 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.