All listings for this product
About this product
- Description35 recipes - all beautifully illustrated - of home-baked Cakepops in every shape, size and colour which are so much fun and easy to make. They make every party sing with delight and they are super yummy too! These bite-size cakes are a treat in every sense of the word. No one, young or old, will be able to resist one of these great looking mini cakes. Francis van Arkel has developed stunning recipes to make, including cake balls, cake bonbons and cupcake bonbons. Includes step-by-step pictures and instructions.
- Author BiographyFrancis van Arkel develops recipes for cooking magazines and has written several cookbooks. She also works as a food stylist and food consultant.
- Author(s)Francis van Arkel
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/03/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width200 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.