All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- Description<em>Cakes in Bloom</em> is the ultimate reference and inspiration for sugarcrafters and shows Peggy's mastery of a breathtaking array of flowers, creatively used on a variety of cakes. Included is a broad range of techniques embracing all the basics as well as the particular skills needed to make each individual flower. The range of 24 cakes include signature recipes and fail-safe fillings for miniature cakes, large cakes and tiered cakes, which taste as good as they look. Peggy reveals the secrets to making more than 30 gorgeous life-like flowers, from roses to cherry blossom, and includes a wealth of ideas of how they can be used for a range of occasions from birthdays to weddings.
- Author BiographyPeggy porschen moved from her native Germany to London in 1998 to study at Le Cordon Bleu cookery school. Quickly developing an individual sugarcraft style, Peggy established her own business in 2003. Her cookies and cakes have graced many A-list events, such as Elton John's White Tie & Tiara Ball, and parties for Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. She also regularly contributes to Conde Nast Brides and Wedding, with many of her celebrity commissions featuring in <em>Tatler</em>, <em>Vogue</em>, <em>OK!</em> and <em>Hello!</em> magazines.
- Author(s)Peggy Porschen
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width246 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Georgia Glynn Smith
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.