All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a lively introduction to the rapidly developing and vast research areas surrounding Calabi-Yau varieties and string theory. With its coverage of the various perspectives of a wide area of topics such as Hodge theory, Gross-Siebert program, moduli problems, toric approach, and arithmetic aspects, the book gives a comprehensive overview of the current streams of mathematical research in the area. The contributions in this book are based on lectures that took place during workshops with the following thematic titles: Modular Forms Around String Theory, Enumerative Geometry and Calabi-Yau Varieties, Physics Around Mirror Symmetry, Hodge Theory in String Theory. The book is ideal for graduate students and researchers learning about Calabi-Yau varieties as well as physics students and string theorists who wish to learn the mathematics behind these varieties.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- Series TitleFields Institute Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1156 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byMatthias Schutt,Noriko Yui,Radu Laza
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.