All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a huge number of Calcudoku puzzles at a range of sizes, all carefully sorted into order of increasing difficulty, this unique collection of 200 puzzles is full of attractively-designed challenges from best-selling puzzle author Gareth Moore, author of many international books. Calcudoku combines the row and column restraints of Sudoku with bold-lined regions that have numerical constraints. This book contains 70 puzzles at size 6x6, 70 at 7x7 and 60 at 8x8 all sorted in order of increasing logical difficulty. Puzzles contain a mix of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division signs. Printed on large, top-quality paper ideal for solving on, the 200 Calcudoku puzzles vary in difficulty from easy to hard so whatever your preference or experience you'll always find a puzzle here to suit you.
- Author BiographyGareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.