All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for business, ecomics, or life/social sciences majors, CALCULUS: AN APPLIED APPROACH, BRIEF, 10E, INTERNATIONAL METRIC EDITION motivates your study while fostering understanding and mastery. The book emphasizes integrated and engaging applications that show you the real-world relevance of topics and concepts. Applied problems drawn from government sources, industry, current events, and other disciplines provide well-rounded examples and appeal to diverse interests. The Tenth Edition builds upon its applications emphasis through updated exercises and relevant examples. Throughout the text, features such as algebra review and study tips,- provide you with extra guidance and practice. Stepped-out solution videos with instruction are available at CalcView.com for selected exercises throughout the text. Additionally, the companion website, LarsonAppliedCalculus.com, offers free access to multiple tools and resources. CalcChat.com offers free step-by-step solutions to the odd-numbered exercises in the text.
- Author BiographyDr. Ron Larson is a professor of mathematics at The Pennsylvania State University, where he has taught since 1970. He received his Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Colorado and is considered the pioneer of using multimedia to enhance the learning of mathematics, having authored over 30 software titles since 1990. Dr. Larson conducts numerous seminars and in-service workshops for math educators around the country about using computer technology as an instructional tool and motivational aid. He is the recipient of the 2014 William Holmes McGuffey Longevity Award for CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTAL FUNCTIONS, the 2014 Text and Academic Authors Association TEXTY Award for PRECALCULUS, the 2012 William Holmes McGuffey Longevity Award for CALCULUS: AN APPLIED APPROACH, and the 1996 Text and Academic Authors Association TEXTY Award for INTERACTIVE CALCULUS (a complete text on CD-ROM that was the first mainstream college textbook to be offered on the Internet). Dr. Larson authors numerous textbooks including the best-selling Calculus series published by Cengage Learning.
- Author(s)Ron Larson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1270 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement10th International Metric ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.