CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive but concise introductory workbook is less rigorous than most calculus texts. Its informal and accessible treatment explains functions, derivatives, differentiation of algebraic functions and transcendental functions, partial differentiation, indeterminate forms, general and special methods of integration, the definite integral, partial integration, and other fundamentals. 1963 edition.
- Author BiographyThe late William L. Schaaf was a Professor at Brooklyn College and the author of many widely known books on mathematics.
- Author(s)William L. Schaaf
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.