Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Edition of Calculus reflects the strong consensus within the mathematics community for a new balance between the contemporary ideas of the original editions of this book and ideas and topics from earlier calculus books. Building on previous work, this Third Edition has the same philosophy as earlier editions but represents a new balance of topics. Calculus 3/e brings together the best of both new and traditional curricula in an effort to meet the needs of even more instructors teaching calculus. Calculus 3/e exhibits the same strengths from earlier editions including the Rule of Four, an emphasis on modeling, exposition that students can read and understand and a flexible approach to techlogy. The conceptual and modeling problems, praised for their creativity and variety, continue to motivate and challenge students. The Course Advantage Edition of Calculus 3/e is designed to help students get the most out of their calculus course. Each Course Advantage Edition contains a registration code that allows free access to essential online course materials: Algebra & Trigometry Refresher; a self-paced, guided review of key algebra and trigometry topics that are essential for mastering calculus; and to get started, a diagstic quiz sets students on the right track toward a good grade.This tutorial is organized around the Calculus 3/e textbook, enclosed in the Course Advantage Edition package. Provided within is a registration code that allows free access to the online tutorials - Calculus WebQuiz. In addition to reviewing algebra & trigometry, students also need to build skills with the calculus material. These online Calculus WebQuizzes help you work hand in hand with the Hughes-Hallett, Calculus 3/e text, chapter by chapter. The registration code enclosed within allows free access to this valuable tool as well.
- Author(s)Deborah Hughes-Hallett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1559 g
- Width222 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.