All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionREA's Essentials provide quick and easy access to critical information in a variety of different fields, ranging from the most basic to the most advanced. As its name implies, these concise, comprehensive study guides summarize the essentials of the field covered. Essentials are helpful when preparing for exams, doing homework and will remain a lasting reference source for students, teachers, and professionals. Calculus II includes integration, applications of the integral, parametric equations, polar coordinates, analytic geometry, and two- and three- dimensional vector analysis.
- Author(s)Editors of Rea
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- Series TitleEssential Series
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight83 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.