All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaleb Cain Marcus journeyed fifteen hundred miles along the Ganges River to make Goddess which offers glimpses into moments when the facade of reality dissolves and the presence of space is revealed in landscapes. The images use colour, light and atmospheric conditions to define and describe the quality of space. The work pushes deeper into the artist's exploration of colour that has been carefully built up to create a poetic feeling of the beyond.
- Author BiographyCain Marcus lives and works in New York City. Prior books include A Portrait of Ice and The Silent Aftermath of Space with a foreword by Robert Frank. Public collections include; Getty Museum, LA; Met Museum, NY; Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Houston and High Museum of Art, Atlanta.
- Author(s)Caleb Cain Marcus,Richard Ford
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight1030 g
- Width247 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.