All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a mystery every month from popular A to Z Mysteries author Ron Roy! With the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries kids! <b>October is for Ogre...</b> In the tenth book of the Calendar Mysteries- an early chapter book mystery series -there's a haunted house in Green Lawn! It's Halloween, and the Shangri-la Hotel has been transformed into a haunted house, complete with an ogre out front. Bradley, Brian, Nate, and Lucy are ready for some scary fun, but then they tice that ne of the kids who have gone in the hotel have come back out. What's happening to them? Ghosts and witches and ogres aren't real . . . <i>right</i>?
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the bestselling A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries series. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. JOHN STEVEN GURNEY has illustrated many books for children, including the entire A to Z Mysteries series and Scholastic's popular Bailey School Kids series.
- Author(s)Ron Roy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStepping Stone Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Steven Gurney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.