All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionSome forty scholars examine California's prehistory and archaeology, looking at marine and terrestrial palaeoenvironments, initial human colonization, linguistic prehistory, early forms of exchange, mitochondrial DNA studies, and rock art. This work is the most extensive study of California's prehistory undertaken in the past 20 years. An essential resource for any scholar of California prehistory and archaeology!
- Author BiographyTerry L. Jones is an archaeologist at California Polytechnic University, San Luis, Obispo. Kathryn A. Klar is a linguist at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight1085 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKathryn A. Klar,Terry L. Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.