All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.25
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.38
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-six historical and architectural features shared by the famous California missions are detailed in an alphabetic format in this perfect learning tool. Using color photographs, an introductory rhyme, and a factual paragraph, each letter thoroughly covers a mission topic, such as A for arches, B for bells, and C for crosses. Comprehensive and easy to understand, the book is ideal for students, teachers, California history buffs, and mission visitors.
- Author BiographyMatt Weber is a fourth-grade teacher and is the author of Off the Top of My Head and San Francisco: The Alphabet Book. He lives in San Jose, California.
- Author(s)Matt Weber
- Publisher121 Publications
- Date of Publication21/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint121 Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width216 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.