All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the abduction of 15 year old Lucy Mears, her mother Brenda, a self made business woman, President of Mears Empire expects a ransom demand. Weeks go by, and when such demand materialises, alarm bells ring for family and friends. The investigators realise that rmal criminal motives have been replaced by more worrying and potentially sinister motivations. Attention changes rapidly from one character to ather, focusing on present and former employees of Mears Empire, to the household staff, to Lucy's music tutor and to complete strangers caught up in the mystery of a child's abduction, while all the time the perpetrator of the crime remains undetected. The terrified child and her strange captors encounter countless difficulties and unimaginable dangers as they journey across several states of America to their ultimate destination where their mysterious purpose is finally revealed. 'Call Mama' explores the extremes of human nature and the corrosive nature of revenge. It is an examination of our humanity, the good, the bad and the really ugly in a very human story of crime, in which two prominent detectives, Tony Harvey and Carole Carr almost lose their careers. A crime with tentacles with the potential to reach almost to the White House and throwing the Presidential election into turmoil.
- Author BiographyTerry is a retired, contented special needs teacher, a prolific reader who began writing out of curiosity as to why it takes so long to write a book. She now knows! 'Call Mama' is her first novel. She is presently working on a sequel.
- Author(s)Terry H. Watson
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.