Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionCall Me Old Shoes is a compilation of fifty original poems focusing on the uplifting, supporting, and familiar nature of old habits and techniques to maintain personal, social and spiritual well-being. These poems are organized according to five parts of a shoe: The Vamp or Upper Part (holds shoe to foot), Insole (interior bottom beneath the foot), Outsole (in direct contact with the ground), Midsole (between the outsole and insole for shock absorption) and the Heel (bottom rear of the shoe). These spiritual poems were written to uplift the reader with support and familiarity and as comforting as a pair of old shoes.
- Author(s)Jr,Quentin Newhouse,Quentin Newhouse Jr Ph D
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.