All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b> A wild adventure. --<i>Independent</i></b> A man, an axe, and a dog named Fuzzy . . . let the adventure begin! Trapped in a job he hated and up to his neck in debt, Guy Grieve's life was going where. But with a stroke of luck, his dream of escaping it all to live in the remote Alaskan tundra suddenly came true. Miles from the nearest human being and armed with only the most basic equipment, Guy built a log cabin from scratch and began carving a life for himself through fishing, hunting, and diligently avoiding bears. Packed with adventure, humor, and insight, this is the gripping story of an ordinary man learning the ways of the wild.
- Author Biography<b>Guy Grieve</b> was born in 1973 in South Africa. Half Italian and half Scottish, his childhood was spread across three continents. In between writing, he also earns his living as a dive-fisherman for King Scallops, working from an open boat all year-round in the remote North Atlantic. His island home is called the Isle of Mull and is located in the Inner Hebrides off the coast of Northwest Scotland, where he lives with his wife and two young sons.
- Author(s)Guy Grieve
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.