All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis candid and inspirational account of the numerous acts of kindness performed by the Kindness Crew provides readers with ways to start their own kindness movement by showing them how to put the kindness philosophy into action. The crew explores cross-cultural, cross-generational, and corporate kindness as well as the power of one, kindness on the street, and extreme acts of kindness. The Extreme Kindness Tour shares heartwarming stories, testimonials, and photographs. An extensive resources section contains lists of recommended books, websites, and activities for people looking to start or join a kindness movement in their own community.
- Author BiographyChris Bratseth, Brad Stokes, Erik Hanson, and Val Litwin speak at conferences, schools, and clubs about the kindness revolution. They all live in Victoria, British Columbia. Catherine Ryan Hyde is the author of Pay It Forward. She lives in Santa Barbara, California.
- Author(s)Brad Stokes,Chris Bratseth,Erik A Hanson,Val Litwin
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byCatherine Ryan Hyde,Catherine Ryan Hyde
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.