All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes an English lady decide against a dignified retirement and instead travel to Africa where she will be bombed, robbed and yearn for a decent toilet? An absolute determination to make Jesus kwn in a culture that is desperately in need of life-changing Good News. Jan King's story of how she responded to what she believed God was calling her to do is both exciting and intriguing. Your heart will break for the people of South Sudan, but you will be really inspired by Jan's determination that they should have education and hope.
- Author BiographyJan King is now 82 and lives in South Croydon, in a comfortable house with a garden that is her great joy. Jan is much involved in her local church, doing jobs that range from church cleaning, to leading a Home group and teaching new Testament Greek. She believes in keeping fit and attends a keep fit class, taking it sometimes when the leader is away. She is a member of the U3A - University of the 3rd Age and is;learning Russian and studying Medieval history. She sings in a local choir and loves to keep busy.
- Author(s)Mrs Jan King
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.