All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you constantly find yourself battling to stop your kids spending hours in front of a screen? Whether it's a tv, an ipad, a pc or a playstation children are spending more and more time absorbed in the digital world and for most parents it's a cause for concern.The most frequent question parenting expert Noel Janis Norton is asked by desperate parents is how to limit and manage screen time. Parents kw their children became aggressive and stressed after prolonged time on an electronic device, and they kw that it limits their child's willingness to do other activities, yet they are at a loss of what to do about it.In Calmer Easier Happier Screen Time, Noel adapts her proven parenting strategies to this most complex of areas. Using the latest scientific research to show just how addictive the digital world can be for the developing brain of a child, she using the calmer, easier, happier techniques to help parents wean their children away from their electronic devices and get back in charge.
- Author BiographyNoel Janis-Norton graduated from teacher-training college at New York University. Her career as a learning and behaviour specialist spans more than forty years. She has been a classroom teacher, a special needs teacher and advisor, a tutor specialising in learning strategies, a head teacher and a parenting educator. Noel is the founder and director of the Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting Centre in London, which provides courses and consultations for parents of toddlers through teens. A regular speaker at professional conferences, Noel has also been featured on numerous television and radio programmes. In addition to lecturing widely in the UK and the US, she also trains teachers and parenting practitioners in her unique and highly effective methods. She is the spokesperson for National Family Week and the parenting expert for Macaroni Kid (a popular website for parents in the US). Through her seminars, courses and talks for parents, and through her books, CDs and DVDs, she has helped transform the lives of tens of thousands of families. Noel's most comprehensive book, Calmer, Easier, Happier, Parenting, was published in 2012. Noel has two grown children, a foster daughter and six grandchildren.
- Author(s)Noel Janis-Norton
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/02/2017
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYellow Kite
- Weight192 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.