All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe sw swirled around, chilling me emotionally and physically. I tried to hold on to every last bit of her energy and essence. And then they closed the doors. She was gone. Jesse will soon be home from his mission and Claire has been faithfully waiting for him. She is a recent convert to the church and has blossomed while he has been away preaching the gospel. Chaos swirls around Claire as she struggles with the expected return of Jesse and as her Grandmother's health slips away a little more each day. What she doesn't expect is how much this uncertainty and the loss of her Grandma can cause a storm to brew in her soul. Just like the wind of change that she fought to tame when she first met Jesse, this storm keeps growing within her, forcing her to loosen her firm grip on hope. She has always been the damsel in distress and Jesse has always been there for her. But everyone she loves has been taken from her one by one, and she can't bear to lose Jesse too. Will he propose? Will it be too late? Join Claire as her journey continues, as she learns about herself and her faith, and whether or t she has eugh hope to be there for Jesse when he needs her the most.
- Author BiographyMichelle Thompson has a Bachelor's degree from Arizona State University in Family and Human Development. She is the author of Flames of Redemption and Taming the Wind, both young adult fiction novels, and has had multiple freelance columns published in Arizona State University's newspaper, The State Press, and the Douglas Daily Dispatch (Douglas, Arizona). She has also written a children's book, Afraid, a book for children at risk for Huntington's disease, printed by the Huntington's disease Society of America. She currently lives in Arizona with her husband and their three boys.
- Author(s)Michelle Thompson
- PublisherJohnny Rook Pub
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohnny Rook Pub
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.