All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a -nsense guide to producing delicious, nutritious meals. Paul O'Callaghan (Calso) came late to the discovery that real food can be produced with very little effort and be tastier and healthier than the convenience foods he'd survived on up until then. He is w making up for lost time and decided to spread the word by establishing a blog, Calso Cooks from the Sustainable Larder. He has an extensive following and has made many contacts in local and national media and is keen to share his brand of hearty, rustic cooking and his enthusiasm for the mental and physical benefits of real food with the wider community. The book includes lots of ideas for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts and treats including: cherry tomato and herb heart-healthy omlette; courgette carbonara; pork, beetroot and orange salad; beef and Guinness pie; fruity oat-crusted chicken; smoked haddock lasagne; After Eight cheescake; and guilt-free panna cotta.
- Author BiographyPaul O'Callaghan ran his own plastering business in his native Armagh until the recession hit and he lost everything. He moved to Co. Clare for a new start and struggled at first with depression and feelings of helplessness. However, when he rented a house with some land attached and decided to try growing some of his own food, he became hooked on cooking (and eating!) the ingredients he produced. He started his blog in 2011 and now divides his time between plastering work and running his own food business. He also has a column in 'EasyFood' magazine and a regular slot on 'The Irish Sun' website.
- Author(s)Paul Callaghan
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.