All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- Description'Ferguson picks up the ball inside the Scottish half and he's off. He skips round England's Dawes...nutmegs Bryan...shoots...and SCORES! Goal for Scotland in the 89th minute of this World Cup quarter-final! England are on their knees. Ferguson sends the Scottish fans crazy. What a player!' Don't miss a minute of the n-stop action as 10-year-old Calum Ferguson struggles to settle into a new town whilst fighting for his place on the school football team. Scotland Stars F.C. books are packed with excitement on and off the field, as well as loads of extras like character cards to collect and football tips, puzzles and games. The Caleytown Primary football teams are going to a schools' tournament in Edinburgh. Calum has finally earned his dream pair of astroturf football boots -- bright yellow to match his strip -- and he can't wait to put them to good use scoring goals for Caleytown. But when Calum's new boots mysteriously go missing right before the match, will he be able to continue?
- Author BiographyDanny Scott, a die-hard football fan, is Digital Marketing Manager for Scottish Book Trust and goalie for Scotland Writers F.C. Alice A. Morentorn is a children's book illustrator and a teacher at Emile Cohl School of Arts in Lyon, France.
- Author(s)Danny Scott
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Kelpies: Scotland Stars FC
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note50 b/w illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width158 mm
- Height197 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alice A. Morentorn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.