Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates every aspect of life in Camberley and Yorktown between the wars, drawing on an album of previously unpublished photographs that was compiled by a local photographer and members of his family - and was recently purchased by our author, Graham Barson. Illustrated with over 170 outstanding photographs and relevant ephemera, buildings and street scenes are complemented by a wide range of images, including transport, sport and leisure, education and religion, shops and businesses, social occasions and well-kwn local characters.
- Author BiographyGraham Barson worked as a government scientist for twenty-three years. He took early retirement in 1995 to become a full-time postcard dealer. He has been interested in the history of Camberley, Frimley and Farnborough for over thirty years. This is his second book.
- Author(s)Graham Barson
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 black and white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.