All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures: of the Cambridge 2 Unit Mathematics Year 11 Enhanced Version contain: * A large number of fully worked examples demonstrate mathematical processes and encourage independent learning. Exercises are carefully graded to suit the range of students undertaking each mathematics course. * Online self-marking objective response quizzes provide further opportunities to practice the multiple choice style questions included in HSC Maths exams. 2 Unit / 3 Unit Mathematics: * Foundation questions consolidate fluency and understanding, development questions encourage students to apply their understanding to a particular context. * Extension or Challenge questions inspire further thought and development for advanced students. * The wealth of questions in these three categories enables teachers to make a selection to be attempted by students of differing abilities and provides students with opportunities to practice questions of the standard they will encounter in their HSC exams.
- Author(s)David Saddler,Derek Ward,Julia Shea,William Pender
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge Secondary Maths (Australia) S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1080 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.