All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge 3 Unit Mathematics Year 12 Enhanced Version contains the following features: * A large number of fully worked examples demonstrate mathematical processes and encourage independent learning. Exercises are carefully graded to suit the range of students undertaking each mathematics course * Online self-marking objective response quizzes provide further opportunities to practice the multiple choice style questions included in HSC Maths exams. 2 Unit / 3 Unit Mathematics: * Foundation questions consolidate fluency and understanding, development questions encourage students to apply their understanding to a particular context. * Extension or Challenge questions inspire further thought and development for advanced students. * The wealth of questions in these three categories enables teachers to make a selection to be attempted by students of differing abilities and provides students with opportunities to practice questions of the standard they will encounter in their HSC exams.
- Author(s)David Saddler,Derek Ward,Julia Shea,William Pender
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge Secondary Maths (Australia) S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1290 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.