All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis widley-used and highly-respected Student's Book, for Cambridge Secondary 1 Science, is fully matched to the Curriculum Framework, Cambridge Checkpoint Tests and the Cambridge Progression Tests. It provides superb support for your students and will bring Science to life with full-colour diagrams and illustrations. It will also help your students demonstrate an investigative and experimental approach, with a strong emphasis on Scientific Enquiry. Biology, Chemistry and Physics are combined in a single handy volume, but the material is in three distinct sections so you can still teach the course as three separate Sciences if you prefer.
- Author BiographyPeter D Riley, who is also the author of the first edition, has been a secondary head of science, and has extensive writing experience at lower Secondary and at Primary level.
- Author(s)Peter Riley
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.