All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Science suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage. This Teacher's Resource CD-ROM for Stage 7 gives suggestions for how to introduce concepts in the classroom and how to deal with common misconceptions. A large collection of worksheets offers more ideas for practical and other activities. Answers to all questions in the Coursebook and Workbook, as well as guidance and safety tes for all practical activities, are also included.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1 fm.author_biographical_note2 fm.author_biographical_note3
- Author(s)David Sang,Diane Fellowes-Freeman,Mary Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecol.
- Weight80 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.