All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding guidance that helps students practice and troubleshoot their exam technique, these books send them into their exam with the confidence to aim for the best grades. - Enables students to avoid common misconceptions and mistakes by highlighting them throughout - Builds students' skills constructing and writing answers as they progress through a range of practice questions - Allows students to mark their own responses and easily identify areas for improvement using the answers in the back of the book - Helps students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter - Ensures that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner's tops and suggestions on how to approach the questions - Contextualise kwledge with case studies This title has t been through the Cambridge International Examinations endorsement process.
- Author(s)Dave Watson,David Watson,Helen Williams,Paul Hoang
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight354 g
- Width211 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.