Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionSave planning and preparation time with this flexible, ready-to-run bank of lessons that will develop the curriculum within your school. This bank of easy-to-use lesson plans is written by experienced teachers and examiners to support the revised Cambridge Primary curriculum framework. The lessons are based on the units of the schemes of work and model the teaching approaches in the Cambridge Primary Teacher Guides. They can be used to supplement an existing scheme or as a stand-alone resource. - Ensure coverage of the syllabus with an overview of the learning objectives - Save time with step-by-step lesson plans and photocopiable resources such as texts, games and activities - Check progress with assessment ideas and suggestions for success criteria We are working with Cambridge International Examinations to gain endorsement for this series.
- Author BiographyKay Hiatt has held the posts of literacy coordinator, deputy head teacher and head teacher, registered Ofsted inspector and trainer for the EYFS stage. Emily Budinger is balancing writing and series editing Ready to Go Lessons for English with supply teaching.
- Author(s)Karina Hiatt,Kay Hiatt
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight514 g
- Width214 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.