All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSave planning and preparation time with this flexible, ready-to-run bank of lessons that will develop the curriculum within your school. This bank of easy-to-use lesson plans is written by experienced teachers and examiners to support the revised Cambridge Primary curriculum framework. The lessons are based on the units of the schemes of work and model the teaching approaches in the Cambridge Primary Teacher Guides. They can be used to supplement an existing scheme or as a stand-alone resource. - Ensure coverage of the syllabus with an overview of the learning objectives - Save time with step-by-step lesson plans and photocopiable resources such as texts, games and activities - Check progress with assessment ideas and suggestions for success criteria We are working with Cambridge International Examinations to gain endorsement for this series.
- Author BiographyJudith Amery has had a successful career in education for over 25 years. She is an independent education consultant and author and has been instrumental in developing materials and resources and training teachers worldwide for the Cambridge Primary International Science Programme since 2010.
- Author(s)Judith Amery
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight516 g
- Width209 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.