Cambridge Yearbook of European Legal Studies: 2002-2003 by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $250.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $178.01Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cambridge Yearbook of European Legal Studies provides a forum for the scrutiny of significant issues in European Union Law, the Law of the Council of Europe, and Comparative Law with a European dimension, and particularly those which have come to the fore during the year preceding publication. The contributions appearing in the collection are commissioned by the Centre for European Legal Studies (CELS) Cambridge, which is the research Centre of Cambridge University Law Faculty specialising in European legal issues. The papers presented are all at the cutting edge of the fields which they address, and reflect the views of recognised experts drawn from the University world, legal practice, and the civil services of both the EU and its Member States. Inclusion of the comparative dimension brings a fresh perspective to the study of European law, and highlights the effects of globalisation of the law more generally, and the resulting cross fertilisation of rms and ideas that has occurred among previously sovereign and separate legal orders. The Cambridge Yearbook of European Legal Studies is an invaluable resource for those wishing to keep pace with legal developments in the fast moving world of European integration. INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS Please click on the link below to purchase individual chapters from Volume 5 through Ingenta Connect: www.ingentaconnect.com SUBSCRIPTION TO SERIES To place an annual online subscription or a print standing order through Hart Publishing please click on the link below. Please te that any customers who have a standing order for the printed volumes will w be entitled to free online access. www.hartjournals.co.uk/cyels/subs Editorial Advisory Board: Philip Allott, Tony Arnull, Catherine Barnard, Dan Goyder CBE, Rosa Greaves, Bob Hepple QC, David O'Keeffe, Lord Lester of Herne Hill QC, Stephanie Palmer, David Vaughan QC, CBE, David Williams Q.C., D.A.Wyatt Q.C. Founding Editors: Alan Dashwood and Angela Ward
- Author BiographyJohn Bell is Professor of Comparative Law and Co-Director of the Centre for European Legal Studies at the Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge. He is a Fellow of Pembroke College, Cambridge. Alan Dashwood, Barrister, is Professor of European Law and Fellow of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge. John Spencer is a Professor of Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Selwyn College.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Yearbook of European Legal Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight970 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byAlan Dashwood,Angela Ward,John Bell,John Spencer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.