All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionFast cars, a little grand theft auto, and blending in with the wrong kind of crowd, it's just ather day in the life for private investigator, Alexis Parker. A dozen cars have been stolen, and her client is hoping to catch the thieves in the act. The crime ring is catering to an international car broker, Reginald Barlow. He's mysterious and dangerous. Before the final cars are boosted, a few more vehicles are added to the list, along with some additional players. Apparently, Barlow is involved in more than just high-end car thefts, especially since one of the stolen vehicles is found at the scene of a double homicide. The deeper Alex digs, the more complicated the case becomes. Instead of just a few GTAs, there is a killer for hire on the loose, and a cop from her past ends up in his crosshairs. Alexis Parker must hunt the hunter. He's eluded Interpol and the European authorities. Now he's here. His identity is unkwn. His contracted targets are unidentifiable, and his method for killing is gruesome, dehydrating and then drowning his victims so their remains resemble human soup. The only name they have for him is the Camel. It's a battle of wits that requires Alex to be at the top of her game if she hopes to survive.
- Author BiographyG.K. Parks has a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History. After spending some time in law school, G.K. changed paths and earned a Master of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice. Now all that education is being put to good use, creating a fictional world based upon years of study and research.
- Author(s)G K Parks
- PublisherModus Operandi
- Date of Publication03/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModus Operandi
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.