All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a new baby at our house.His name is Cameron.I wish he'd go away. I'd like that.Then there would be only me. Zachary hasn't even started nursery school and yet he's already a has been. Once he was the focus of his parents' attention--w baby Cameron is stealing the limelight. Anything Cameron can do, Zachary can do better, but body seems to tice. Cameron is oblivious to his big brother's dilemma; that is, until a new baby sister comes along.
- Author BiographyDorothy Joan Harris was born in Kobe, Japan on February 14, 1931, and came to Canada in 1938. She graduated from the University of Toronto in modern languages, then taught in France and Japan. In 1955, she married Alan Harris, settled in Toronto, and was editor with Copp Clark Publishers. She began writing for her two children, Kim and Doug, and has gone on to write for other people's children. Marilyn Mets has been working in Toronto as an illustrator, art director and graphic designer for over 25 years. She has illustrated and collaborated on numerous children's books, winning many awards and nominations including being nominated for the Amelia Frances Gibbons Award for Illustration in 1998 for Cameron and Me.
- Author(s)Dorothy Joan Harris
- PublisherStoddart Publishing,Canada
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintStoddart Publishing,Canada
- Out-of-print date11/12/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marilyn Mets
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.