Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSamuel Taylor Coleridge's, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, along with some of his short poems, are the inspiration for Volume 2. Lessons of life and emotion are t for the faint of heart, as Tanpopo will learn. Kuro shoots off Specter Bark, and strikes down the albatross. His transformation takes a life and delivers a message of sorrow and remorse. Will Tanpopo understand? Tanpopo is a series, which follows Tanpopo's journey into the human world, as she is confronted with the reality of life and emotion. Tanpopo is inspired and narrated by passages from classic literature and poetry. The words and images are woven together, telling Tanpopo's story as she is guided by the Fuastian devil, Kuro, on her journey into the world of humanity and what it means to feel.
- Author BiographyCamilla is pop surrealist painter, illustrator, character creator and comic artist from Vancouver, Canada. Nominated for both Eisner and Joe Shuster awards, she has worked with Random House, Dark Horse, Image Comics and Tokyopop. Simon Pulse publishes her creator-owned graphic novel BURN, and Sky Pirates of Neo Terra is published by Image Comics. Tanpopo, Camilla's passion project, has been embraced by fans and independent comics collectors for it's highly original combination of classic literature blended with Camilla's unique West Meets East art style.
- Author(s)Camilla D'Errico
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAdapia D'Errico
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.