All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual seekers and travelers will find all the resources they need to walk the Way of St. James in this complete set of maps and town plans covering the sacred route from Lisbon, via Porto, to Santiago de Compostella, including the alternate coastal route. This newly updated, portable travel companion is light eugh to carry while walking long distances each day and contains maps with locations of all pilgrim hostels, the distances between villages, and points of interest, as well as alternative routes and accommodations. The entire guide is provided in six languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and German.
- Author BiographyJohn Brierley is a former charter surveyor and the author of A Pilgrim's Guide to Camino de Santiago , A Camino Pilgrim's Guide Sarria - Santiago - Finisterre , and A Pilgrim's Guide to Camino Portugues .
- Author(s)John Brierley
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication05/12/2016
- Languageeng, fre, ger, ita, por, spa
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCamino Guides
- Content Note28 colour illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width117 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.