Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis multi-authored, ecumenical book presents a theology of ministry based on the experience of Hispanic communities in the United States.<p>Composed by many of the leading U.S. Hispanic theologians, each essay relates a biblical passage to a specific ministerial theme, such as the baptismal call to ministry, the power of God's word in our witness and service, communication as a central component of ministry, and the transforming power of the Resurrection in our life and communities. Several essays focus on biblical women who, just like Hispanic women today, offer valuable lessons for our ministry. The style is clear and informative but also personal, informal, and anecdotal.<p>This inspiring text, highlighting the faith and wisdom of U.S. Hispanic communities, is a unique resource for personal meditation, biblical and theological studies, and pastoral work!
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Weight159 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAda Maria Isasi-Diaz,Nina Torres-Vidal,Timothy Matovina
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.