All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest addition to the NavyBooks series charting the history of British Warship Builders. Cammell Laird can trace their history back to the late 1820s when William and John Laird produced their first ship, a paddle steamer built for Irish Inland Steam.
- Author(s)Alistair William Gordon Lofthouse
- PublisherMaritime Books
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLiskeard
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMaritime Books
- Content Note177 black & white photographs
- Width270 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.