All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionWe abandoned privacy and turned databases into something like gods. They listened to our prayers. They met our needs and blessed us with new riches. They watched over us, protected us, and punished the wicked. We almost made a paradise. But there were still places the system could t see. Heading into the high mountains and deep woods was like stepping back in time, to an era where archives were incomplete and untrustworthy. Now a new threat has taken root in the cracks, threatening to expand the already dangerous gaps. Somewhere in remote West Virginia, where the databases' all-seeing eye sometimes falters, a sheriff is murdered and only the FBI's Ghost Targets team can track down the killers. Saddled with a new partner she doesn't trust, Katie Pratt finds herself in a town whose archive is as full of holes as the people are full of mistrust for federal agents. Trapped in a community of petty criminals, Katie becomes the hunted. Now this city girl must fight to survive in a wilderness without Hathor. Camouflage is the fourth book in the Ghost Targets series. Approximately 75,000 words.
- Author BiographyAaron Pogue is a husband and a father of two who lives in Oklahoma City, OK. He started writing at the age of ten, and lays claim to more than a dozen finished novels, as well as a handful of short stories, scripts, and videogame storylines. His first novels were high fantasy set in the rich world of the FirstKing, including the bestselling fantasy novel Taming Fire, but he's explored mainstream thrillers, urban fantasy, and several kinds of science fiction. Gods Tomorrow represents the introduction to a long-running science fiction cop drama series focused on the Ghost Targets task force. Aaron is the president and CEO of the Consortium, Inc., an Oklahoma City-based non-profit that's striving to establish a new patronage. He's also head publisher with the company's imprint, Consortium Books. Aaron has been a Technical Writer with the Federal Aviation Administration and a writing professor at the university level. He's currently pursuing a Master of Professional Writing degree at the University of Oklahoma. Aaron maintains a personal website for his friends and fans at AaronPogue.com, he runs a writing advice blog at UnstressedSyllables.com, and he is a founding artist at ConsortiumOKC.com.
- Author(s)Aaron Pogue
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.