All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious and heartfelt series about the particular magic of summer camp--a place where reinvention is possible and friends are like family--from a sparkling debut talent. Finally, it's summer! Stephanie--aka Slimey--has been counting the days until she can return to her favorite place in the entire world, Camp Rolling Hills. And this year she's especially happy to be back--she'll have eight blissful weeks away from home, where life has been decidedly rocky. New kid Bobby, on the other hand, is pretty sure he's in for the worst summer of his life. He does <i>t </i>understand his weirdo cabinmates, the group singing, and the unfortunate nicknames (including his: Smelly). But he does understand Slimey, and the two soon fall in crush. This summer might t be so bad after all! But then a fight sets off an epic, campwide, girls-versus-boys prank war. Bunks are raided! Boxer shorts are stolen! And it's up to Slimey and Smelly to keep the peace. Camp Rolling Hills is funny and sweet. It brought me back to those amazing summer camp summers and my very first taste of young adulthood. --Michael Showalter, co-writer of Wet Hot American Summer Stacy Davidowitz gets the magic of camp and the wonder of being twelve just right. Camp Rolling Hills is both heartwarming and laugh-out-loud hilarious. --Elissa Brent Weissman, author of <i>Nerd Camp</i>
- Author Biography<b>Stacy Davidowitz</b> is a playwright, screenwriter, and author based in Manhattan. Her plays and musicals have been produced regionally and internationally, and her most recent indie feature film is in production. Stacy also teaches theater and creative writing in the New York City public and private schools. Her alma maters are Tufts University, Columbia University, and Tyler Hill Camp, where she attended as a camper, counselor, and head staff. www.stacydavidowitz.com.
- Author(s)Stacy Davidowitz
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCamp Rolling Hills
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.