All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.70
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 300 years of battles, witches, haunted inns, and curses, it is surprise that New England has more than its share of eerie events and spooky happenings. Here find 50 campfire tales that are part of New England's heritage. Feel the cold fingers of fear as a ghostly black dog chases after people in a park in Connecticut and don't lose your head over a dress code at a funeral parlour in Maine. Cringe as Goody Hallett's ghost appears on cold windy nights in Massachusetts, screaming curses into the storm against pirate Captain Sam Bellamy. Ride with the devil when a river freezes in New Hampshire. Meet the ghosts in a haunted naval hospital in Rhode Island and the Pigman in Vermont. These stories, and many more, will send chills down your spine...so don't let your campfire go out!
- Author BiographyAshley Rooney has written many art books, including Green Art: Trees, Leaves, and Roots. She has also established a solid reputation for her architectural design and historical books.
- Author(s)E. Ashley Rooney
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note21 b/w photos
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.