All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionTrail riding today is a fast-growing leisure activity in the state of Florida. An indispensable guide with over forty destinations and over a million acres of trail riding. All the vital information to a successful camping trip with your equestrian friends is provided. Highlights include detailed descriptions and photos of camping and equestrian areas, tips and checklist, web links to facilities and trail maps, other outdoor activities, supplier's names and phone numbers, emergency contacts for hospitals and veterinarians, and a complete list of trail riding associations.
- Author BiographyAuthor and worldwide-published photographer Maresa Pryor-Luzier has documented Florida's natural beauty for more than two decades. Maresa's work has appeared in international and national magazines as well as other venues. She enjoys horse camping with her husband and friends.
- Author(s)Maresa Pryor-Luzier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.