All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCamping's Top Secrets goes beyond the scope of traditional camping books, revealing hundreds of field-tested tips to enhance your next outdoor adventure. With clear descriptions organized alphabetically for quick reference, this guide by veteran camping consultant Cliff Jacobson divulges the best-kept secrets of the experts.Get insider tips on:forecasting the weatherrigging a cae or boattreating drinking waterusing tents and other types of sheltersdealing with animal and insect encounterscooking and cookwaretreating common ailments using maps and GPS unitscamping with kidschoosing camping clothes, boots, sleeping bags, and gearand much more!
- Author BiographyCliff Jacobson is one of North America's most respected outdoors writers and wilderness canoe guides. He is a canoeing consultant, and the author of more than a dozen top-selling books on camping and canoeing. He lives in River Falls, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Cliff Jacobson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight34 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.