All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a pocket-sized, traveller's guide to some of the best walking and finest pubs in God's own county. The walks are grouped geographically and explore some of the region's fascinating historical and literary heritage as well as its thriving brewing scene. The book contains essential information about local transport and accommodation. The walks include: Settle and Upper Ribblesdale; Whitby to Robin Hood's Bay; Bronte country: Haworth and Ponden; Sheffield: Kelham Island and the 'valley of beer' and Hull's old town: a fishy trail.
- Author BiographyBob Steel is a geographer by profession and has been a teacher for much of his life. Apart from a lifelong interest in good beer and good architecture, he is a keen walker, cyclist and organic gardener.
- Author(s)Bob Steel
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Content NoteFully illustrated, with colour Ordnance Survey maps
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.