All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionIt was crazy really, she had never met the woman, had idea of her real name but she thought of her as a friend. Or, at least, the closest thing she had to a friend in Dublin. Struggling with a new baby, Yvonne turns to netmammy, an online forum for mothers, for support. Drawn into a world of new friends, she spends increasing amounts of time online and volunteers more and more information about herself. When one of her new friends goes offline, Yvonne thinks something is wrong, but dismisses her fears. After all, does she really kw this woman? But when the body of a young woman with striking similarities to Yvonne's missing friend is found, Yvonne realises that they're all in terrifying danger. Can she persuade Sergeant Claire Boyle, herself about to go on maternity leave, to take her fears seriously?
- Author BiographySinead Crowley is Arts and Media Correspondent for RTE, Ireland's national broadcaster, working for television, radio and online. Her debut thriller, Can Anybody Help Me? was a bestseller in Ireland, and both it and her second book Are You Watching Me? were shortlisted for the Irish Book Awards Crime Book of the Year. Sinead lives in Dublin with her husband and two young sons.
- Author(s)Sinead Crowley
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight480 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.