CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis paper addresses the characteristics of Foreign Internal Defense, some successes and lessons learned using FID for counterinsurgency purposes in El Salvador, and the similarities between fitting a war on terror and an insurgency. It will also address how FID can be used to continue the fight on terrorism in Colombia and address the type of forces and operations needed to be successful there and other theaters across the globe.
- Author(s)Richard A Clark
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight77 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.