All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPay is a key element of the employment relationship and it has been advocated by some recently as a tool for enhancing organizational performance and sustained competitiveness. This book explores the realities of contemporary pay management in seven leading companies operating globally in the fast moving consumer goods sector.
- Author BiographyDR JONATHAN TREVOR is Co-Director of the Centre for International Human Resource Management and University Lecturer at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK, and Fellow of Downing College, Cambridge. Jonathan was a lead researcher at Cambridge on the recently completed Global Human Resource Research Alliance project, the single largest HR related study of the past decade, reviewing leading and innovative human capital management practices in high performing global organizations in collaboration with the Rotterdam School of Management, Cornell University and INSEAD. Previously he spent three years as a consultant for a major management consultancy, advising Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies on issues of reward strategy, performance management, mergers and acquisitions and human capital management. Jonathan continues to consult to industry and speaks regularly at academic and practitioner conferences, as well as teaching on undergraduate, MBA and executive education courses.
- Author(s)Jonathan Trevor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.