Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionADEIFE ADENIRAN was born in Ogbomosho in Oyo State of Nigeria, to the family Navy Captain David and Engineer Jenevive Ngozi Adeniran on 4th of July 2000( 12 years of age). Her dogged spirit and can-do attitude manifested early in her infancy and it was surprise when she came up with a diary containing a collection of her thoughts based on her interactions with friends and school mates, with some ideas coming from TV programmes she has watched. Those thoughts and ideas from the plot of this work of fiction. That she could translate such experience into a work of art says much for a Visually challenged child. Adeife currently attends Prinshof school, Pretoria, South Africa for the Visually Impaired, where she has distinguished herself as an ardent scholar with leadership potential. She originally wrote Can You Imagine? in Braille and is already working on a sequel to the book. She is also a Play writer.
- Author(s)Adeife Adeniran
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.