All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.82
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.92
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.90
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.79
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Peace Day is September 21st. On this day and every day throughout the year, children all over the world wish for peace. Karen Katz takes readers on a bright and colorful journey around the globe to meet some of these children and learn about the many ways to say peace!Karen Katz's bright and childlike illustrations are the perfect way to introduce the very young to the concept of peace and this annual day to celebrate it.
- Author BiographyKaren Katz has written and illustrated more than twenty books for children, including The Colors of Us, My First Kwanzaa, and Counting Kisses.
- Author(s)Karen Katz
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight340 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Katz
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.