All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalter Wick's new book of search-and-find puzzles--each with a brain-teasing twist--is over the top!Walter once again delights our eyes and challenges our minds with his own special wit and style. With his signature style of photographic artwork, Walter Wick takes picture puzzles to a new level with CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? Twelve tantalizing photographs are filled with fascinating objects, while rhyming text challenges readers with lists of items to seek and find. The text on each spread ends with a twist. Readers must go back and solve brain-teasing puzzles: follow an alphabet maze, identify parts needed to build a robot, discover objects in a mirror image that doesn't quite reflect what's really there! This book will provide hours of fun to puzzle-lovers of all ages!
- Author BiographyWalter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Walter Wick
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date03/12/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width267 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.07Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $27.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.